Monday, October 18, 2010

Odds & Ends

A bunch of random things I have lying around on my computer in this post;

A personal sketch from freshman year,
A personal sort of fuck-around in Photoshop with layering and texture techniques our teacher taught us in a class. It's okay.
Drawings I used to draw with / for friends of 'hell' sort of demon characters. From Paint BBS / paintchat and Open Canvas 1.1 mixed.
A Paint BBS drawing from years ago of a cannibal character lamely referencing the Oingo Boingo song.
A bunch of digitally-done life drawings from a semester or two ago.
Screenprinting assignment; this is the negative, the gray would also be black but is lightened here to reflect a better simple image.

Next post maybe I'll upload my sequential art work. It is not very good, a lot of practice things... We'll see.

~Toodlez~

1 comment: