Monday, October 18, 2010

Erotic Drawings

Some drawings from my Erotic Drawing class this semester. They're drawings of an erotic nature.

These first ones are some recent makeup life drawings I did of Anna. Jose e-mailed everyone the night before class informing us that we had to have our 2 hours of makeup work "TOMORROW YOU HAVE HAD AMPLE WARNING <333". (and yet of course we were the only people who did this makeup work whatever)






Some drawings from a model in class.


This assignment : draw your personal fantasy. Just drafting pencil.

This assignment: an erotic drawing using line only, no tonality.


This was the first assignment we got, where we could do literally anything. Jose said this drawing was not erotic at all but I think it's pretty bromantic. Crow quill & sumi ink.
 This photo is horrible. It was a drawing based on the style of another artist - Klimt in this case. I used Stacey because she is naturally Klimt-ish minus the huge fatty tatties. Just drafting pencil.
 Another drawing that had to be based on the style of a master; this one was Schiele. Tom modeled for me obviously and I used just some charcoal and some gesso. Yaya. On brown paper.
More models from class. Mix of faber-castell shit-pens and regular drafting pencil.
 This one was ballpoint, though.



 We had to use colored pencil in a few.


They were mostly sessions between 20-60 minutes long. This is only the first semester's load of work. Yep. 'til another time, amigos.

~Toodlez~

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I couldn't find an email for you, so I am using your comment box.

    I found one of your picture (katherina) by googling "erotic drawings" and I really like the pic. I was wondering if you'd give your agreement so I could use the picture in a fiction writing challenge? You can check my blog to see previous FFF challenges that a group of other bloggers take part in. If you don't want, no worries.

    Thanks,

    France

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd actually prefer that you not use that particular image because it references another person who may be uncomfortable with that image being used outside of my portfolio. feel free to use anything else though. sorry i can't be of help. good luck with your challenge.

    ReplyDelete